Find out more about open roles at BibEasy Bibs and how to apply.
Social Media Intern
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative social media enthusiast to join our social-impact venture! With the focus of social media platforms moving more towards video content, we are looking for a specialist to join our team and head our social media campaigns. We are looking for a confident and independent young creative who is interested in baby products, sustainability and innovation.
We are looking for someone who believes in what we do and shares our change-making ideology!
This is a part time role, and our social media intern will work ~ 10-16 hours a week from home with weekly zoom meetings.
This is the perfect role for influencers / micro- influencers / university students who are looking for a part time job or those who are looking to build their portfolio and experience. The role will be flexible with when hours are worked, and the role has the opportunity to build in hours and responsibilities as our business grows. You will be an integral part of this growth and our team.
Your responsibilities will be…
• Creating engaging content for our Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter pages
• Managing our influencer relations and partnerships
• Coming up with new ideas for partnerships and brand awareness initiatives
• Organising our weekly social media plan with our founder
• Following current social media and fashion trends to organise content around, as well as creating your own engaging themes and ideas
• Selecting and styling outfits / trends creatively whilst also portraying them in photos / videos across our platforms
• Planning and directing shoots for our new designs and collections
The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating content for Instagram reels, editing videos, staying updated with current trends, and has an interest in baby fashion and sustainability.
We would like to see evidence of your ability to post regularly and create engaging content, so please submit your Instagram and Twitter handles along with your CV and a short paragraph to email@example.com about why this role is for you !
Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t fulfil or feel confident about all the responsibilities – most of all we are looking for a confident, engaging and friendly person who is passionate about social media and videos to join our team! We will be judging what what you can create more than your background and experience.
All the best!