BibEasy’s signature teething bibs are soft and comfy enough to be worn throughout the day, the unique built in flap is also perfect for stopping those annoying stains on the neckline of tops and adorable outfits saving you time and money from replacing them.
Kwanzaa is a celebration from 26th December to 1st January, dating back to 1966. The holiday’s primary purpose is to link African traditions and American customs. “Kwanzaa is an African American cultural holiday.” “It’s all about family, community, and being together.”
- Umoja (oo-MOH-JAH) — Unity
- Kujichagulia (koo-ji-chah-goo-LEE-ah) — Self-determination
- Ujima (oo-JEE-mah) — Collective work and responsibility
- Ujamma (oo-jah-MAH) — Cooperative economics
- Nia (NEE-ah) — Purpose
- Kuumba (koo-OO-mbah) — Creativity
- Imani (ee-MAH-nee) — Faith
BibEasy bibs are a great way to keep your baby dry, saving you time and hassle and protecting your babies delicate skin.
This 7 pack includes 7 cotton bibs.
Perfect for feeding with a unique absorbent flap to catch dribble and provide the ultimate protection against skin irritations and stains on the collar of vests and tops.
- Suitable for ages 3-24 months
- Double layered for extra protection
- Side fastening plastic snaps for easy on and off -no noisy velcro catching on babies hair or other clothes during laundry
- Machine washable
- Do not tumble dry
Free UK Delivery over £50 within 3-5 days (depending on UK postal services) and 10-14 days for international countries, please see delivery info here
Orders will be sent out within the same working day if before 2pm.